We offer a wide range of powerful, lightweight tablets that are ideal for workers on the go
Flexible business tablets you can customise for just about any job and any environment — from retail associates and warehouse workers inside the four walls to salespeople, delivery drivers and service technicians out in the field.
You get the best of both worlds — consumer styling for your workers plus all the enterprise class features and options you need to meet business needs:
- Enterprise durability
- Vehicle Ready
- Constant battery power
- Your choice of Android™ or Windows®
- Rugged frame for extra durability in more demanding environments
- Numerous display screen sizes from 7” to 12”
- GPS, NFC and fast Wi-Fi and cellular wireless connexions — 802.11 a/b/g/n (Windows) and 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i (Android)
When it comes to data capture, our rage of tablets offers it all — two integrated cameras for image capture, bar code scanning and video calls; optional advanced scan engines and innovative Bluetooth scanners for comfortable intensive bar code capture; and three methods of data entry that work even if the screen is wet — an active stylus or a finger, with or without a glove.
The standards configuration on most of the tablets, includes Google Mobile Services (GMS) and Android for Work (AFW). GMS provides integrated Google applications such as Gmail, Google Maps, and Google Play Store, while AFW offers enterprise features such as Mobile Application Management (MAM).
Built to Survive
Designed from the inside out to be sleek, thin and tough – rugged tablets ready for whatever you can put it through. Our range of tablets have been specifically engineered to be protected against drops, shocks, spills, vibration and more.
Key Features on selected models:
- Tempered Glass – special damage resistant glass that is both tough and scratch resistant to withstand the abuses of working in extreme conditions
- LumiBond® – adheres the cover glass, touch panel and display together into one solid unit eliminating extra edges that can reflect sunlight and creating a single durable display
- Extreme Temps – Being able to work in any environment is critical, even freezing cold conditions. The high spec rugged tablets can be operated in temperatures from -20°C to 50°C
- Up to Six Foot Drop – rugged tablet certified to a MIL-STD-810G six foot drop rating
- IP65 dust and water protection
- Glove friendly touchscreen display – using ultra-sensitive multi-touch technology to make the screen respond effortlessly to touch, press, drag and even input from a gloved hand
Built for today’s mobile workforce, our range of fully rugged tablets provide best-in-class battery life to get you through your sh ift and no compromise rugged features guarantee that it will always be ready.
Whether yours is a small business or an enterprise, we have the right device for you. Browse our key featured devices below or contact us directly for our complete portfolio
Our Featured Products
Zebra ET50 / ET55 Tablet Computers
The Enterprise Tablet Built For Business. You can customise for just about any job and any environment — from retail associates and
warehouse workers inside the four walls to salespeople, delivery drivers and service technicians out in the field.
Zebra ET1 Tablet
Consumer-styling with enterprise-class features. Sleek design and ease of use make it truly ready for enterprise use.
Getac mx50 Android Tablet
The MX50 has been designed to meet the data input and output requirements of the digital dismounted soldier and is the first wearable product designed by Getac to address the requirements of the defence sector. With a 5.7″ screen & Intel® Atom X5 processor, the MX50 meets battlefield SWaP requirements.