A hands-on technical lead working as part of a specialist technical team providing Managed EMM (Enterprise Mobility Management) Services to Renovotec’s customers.
Reporting to the EMM Service Team Lead, as an EMM Service Lead you will be responsible for managing the ongoing relationship with Renovotec’s EMM and Analytics solution vendors. As part of this role you will undertake the assessment of new and existing solutions to determine their suitability for use within Renovotec.
Additionally, you will be the primary contact point for the pre-sales technical team to manage any required change.
- Assessing new EMM and Analytics Solutions to determine their suitability for use within Renovotec
- Reviewing new features and functionality of existing EMM and Analytics Solutions
- Producing training documentation for internal and external use where required
- Keeping the EMM Matrix up to date to easily assess supported solutions against customer requirements
- Providing/Arranging training on new solutions and updates to all affected teams
- Supporting the Pre-Sales Technical Team with EMM related queries
- Supporting the Projects Team with EMM customer onboarding
- Deputising for the EMM Service Team Lead where necessary
- 2 years’ experience within an MSP providing EMM services
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
As this is a hands-on role a minimum of 2nd/3rd line support level knowledge of the following is required:
- EMM Solutions i.e.
- SOTI MobiControl
- Ivanti Avalanche
- Microsoft InTune
- 42 Gears SureMDM
- Operating Systems i.e.
- Android (preferably Android Enterprise certified)
- Windows Desktop (Windows 10 and 11)
- Windows Server (2012, 2016, 2019)
- Windows Mobile/CE
- Apple (iOS & Mac)
- Virtualisation (VMWare Cloud Director)
- Microsoft MSSQL
- Barcode Scanning and Symbology
- Telnet Applications and Configuration
- Wireless and Networking
Please note that some onsite work may be required so own transportation is required.
If you think you have the right skills, experience and are the type of person we are looking for, please submit your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you believe this role is for you.
Careers Application Form
To apply for this role, please fill in the application for to the right and attach the latest copy of your CV.
We look forward to receiving your application.