The Power of a Smartphone, Designed for Enterprise.
If you are looking for the power and the performance of a smartphone but are concerned about the typical Enterprise challenges, the new Datalogic Memor 10 PDA is the perfect rugged device for you! Memor 10 incorporates the latest smartphone technologies and the user friendly experience of Android™ in a slim and compact design, combined with high performance 1D/2D bar code scanning and industrial robustness for almost any indoor or outdoor environment.
The Memor 10 PDA brings the power and performance of a smartphone with the user-friendly experience of Android™ in a slim and compact device with an integrated 2D imager, fully featured and Enterprise ready. It also incorporates Datalogic’s industry-first wireless charging system for ultra-reliable contactless charging, paired (for the first time in the Mobile industry) with a 1-piece swappable battery for the best operational advantage.
Memor 10 features a ‘state-of-the-art’ octa-core platform running Android 8.1 (Oreo) with GMS; these exciting specs led to the endorsement by Google, who validated Memor 10 as one of the first mobile computers to join their ‘Android Enterprise Recommended’ program for rugged devices.
Key Features and Benefits
- Ultra-Ergonomic, compact and robust
- 5 inch brilliant capacitive multi-touch HD display
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Google Mobile Services (GMS)
- Validated by Google as ‘Android Enterprise Recommended’ for rugged devices
- Wireless charging increases reliability dramatically by eliminating contacts on both the device and docks
- Ruggedised with drop resistance to 1.5 m / 5 ft to concrete and IP65 sealing
- Dual band WiFi including the latest 802.11ac standard and 802.11r/k
for fast roaming
- Full suite of cellular connectivity for voice and data, featuring
- Assisted GPS for location-based apps
- Bluetooth® v4.2 short range wireless technology
- NFC for proximity communications
- Advanced 2D ultra-slim imager with Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for visual good-read feedback
- Datalogic’s SoftSpot™ technology for innovative triggering through the touch display
- Chemical resistant plastics / enclosure designed to withstand daily cleaning with harsh disinfectant solutions (Healthcare models)
- Retail: Assisted Sales; Mobile POS; Inventory; Shop Floor Applications
- T&L: Route Accounting; Direct Store Delivery; Workforce Management; Courier Value-added Services
- Manufacturing: Production and Quality Control; Intra-logistics; Inventory; Field Maintenance
- Healthcare: Bedside Care; Pharmacy; Inventory Management; Labs