To keep your critical operations running smoothly, you need high-performance industrial printing systems that can stand the test of time, both physically and technologically. The ZT600 Series Industrial Printers – Zebra’s ZT610 and ZT620 advance the legacy of their industry leading Xi Series predecessors, offering next-generation operational visibility, control and adaptability to meet your evolving needs—all with the rugged durability and 24/7 reliability you expect from Zebra.
Special Promotion:- Free support and print heads for the life of every ZT600 product* – Find out more by contacting us – firstname.lastname@example.org
ZT600 Series printers are built to deliver superior print quality and speed across the widest range of applications. Get 24/7 reliability with durable, all-metal framing and high-quality print mechanisms, and take advantage of best-in-class, 600-dpi printing for labels as small as 3 mm.
An advanced, user-friendly design and Link-OS® applications simplify everything from setup, integration and daily use to system management, maintenance and troubleshooting. Plus, compatibility with other printing systems and technologies gives you the flexibility to tailor your configuration easily to best meet your growing needs.
Gain actionable insight into your operations with Link-OS applications and Operational & Asset Visibility Services (OVS/AVS). Whether you’re assessing printer health, pushing firmware updates or routing jobs, these advanced features provide access and management capabilities on-site or remotely, so you stay in control at all times.
Adaptability is key in any new technology investment. ZT600 Series printers offer optional field-installable communication modules, RFID encoding and media handling options, so you can add capabilities as your systems evolve. Plus, Link-OS applications facilitate advanced integration with or replacement of existing systems as needed.
With best-in-class performance, ease of use, operational visibility and future-ready adaptability, Zebra’s ZT600 Series printers are engineered to meet your needs today, tomorrow and for years to come.
Key Benefits Include:
- Ease of use – Each touch point and operation has been reimagined with the user in mind-side loading media and ribbon, error specific help videos, colourised error lights and touch points.
- Micro consistent label printing – From tiny 3mm component labels to compliance labels, the ZT610 offers 600 dpi resolution and industry leading print registration.
- RFID ready – Adaptive encoding array, field installable.
- User interface – High resolution colour LCD display.
- Ease of maintenance – simple print-head and platen removal, field upgradeable cutter, rewind and RFID, field installable communication options.
- Easily integrate – Manage and maintain from anywhere in the world with Link-OS. Link-OS provides customers unprecedented, real-time visibility and control of printing systems, on-site or remotely, with cloud-accessible applications that simplify setup, integration, maintenance and troubleshooting.