Break Fix Service
Example Types of Break Fix Contracts:
- Service Call Plan – Some customers may have redundant printers that do not require such a high level Service Level Agreement (SLA). In such cases we can arrange to visit the site at regular intervals rather than in “response” to specific incidents. This is very cost effective while providing a level of cover.
- User Defined Response – This where the customer needs attendance but the equipment is not mission critical. Therefore a most cost effective plan can be put in place. The most usual choice for response under this approach is Next Business Day (NBD).
From there customers can choose an increasing level of response such as those laid out in below:
Standard SLA Driven Response and Fix offerings:
- 8 hour response (available 5 or 7 days a week)
- 8 hour response 8 hour fix (available 5 or 7 days a week)
- 4 hour response (available 5 or 7 days a week)
- 4 hour response 4 hour fix (available 5 or 7 days a week)
- 8 hour fix (available 5 or 7 days a week)
- 4 hour fix (available 5 or 7 days a week)
As well as a wide range of standard Break Fix solutions we can tailor our services to exactly the type of cover that you need.
Whether it is personalising on an individual printer level the type of cover you need or the provision of additional services, we can work with you to ensure you get the right fit for your organisation.
Samples of the services we have provided to our customer :
- Help Desk Scripting
- On-site Key user training
- Packaged device delivery fully commissioned and installed, asset tagging and QA.
- Weee compliant disposal
- Managed project delivery
- Bespoke cleaning kits, scripts and education
- Tailored response on individual printer or site basis from 24×7 to next working day,
- Flexible return to base maintenance plan for printers that require centralised management e.g. across Europe,
- Variable / Seasonal service level agreement depending on your workloads and business requirements,
- Creation of bespoke processes and procedures for supplying you with the right consumables for your mission critical printers, or indeed any printers should you so wish.
- Voucher based services
- Full Workshop Repair facility
Bespoke In-House Systems
We have developed our in-house IT systems and procedures to allow us to tailor flexible maintenance agreements on an individual customer basis. Because we track printers as individual assets, either by the serial number or your asset tag, we can provide individual cover on printers within your fleet. Our software can update your web call statistics pages every 60 seconds allowing you to see exactly at what stage your call is at. We have several key touch points offering 100% transparency to our customers and partners.
Call touch points :
- Call logged successfully with Renovotec
- Call allocated to Engineer
- Engineer ETA Set
- Engineer on Site
- Call Completed
For further information on our call handling software please Contact us
Example User Defined Service Packages
We are used to having to adapt our working practices and procedures to meet those of our customers and partners. Over the years we have provided many different types of packages or options, some of which are listed below:
- Extended Non Standard working day cover i.e. 08:00 – 18:00
- Flexible Non Standard working date cover i.e. when coping with peak production workloads.
- One off extended cover periods
- Incident Based Response Voucher (Not SLA driven)
- Different printers under different SLA’s within the same contract.