Supply chain users can now move to Android by renting rugged mobile devices
Renovotec, the UK’s fastest growing independent rugged hardware, software and services provider for warehousing and distribution, manufacturing and retail companies is launching a rental scheme that supports a move to Android. This latest offering in Renovotec’s ‘switch to Android’ campaign allows supply chain users to move to a modern Android environment without the need for capital expenditure, by renting a wide range of leading Android rugged mobile devices with Renovotec support.
“Companies can use rugged rental to phase in Android gradually, trialling what is best for them, or make the transition in one. Both options do away with the need for capital investment and reduce financial exposure” says Renovotec managing director Richard Gilliard.
Android is now the best rugged mobile platform for most supply chain users say Renovotec, not least because of the alternative Windows mobile enterprise products that will soon be end-of-life. Renovotec has already launched a free Android user helpdesk.
- Flexibility to increase and decrease the number of devices to match your operational workload
- Enhance your productivity
- Remove the hassle of implementing and managing additional devices
- Take advantage of support and maintenance packages that provide complete peace of mind
- Range of devices to choose from, ready to use straight out of the box