With all of these options, it is easy to choose the right mobility solution for your workers.
Zebra has a comprehensive range of Rugged Tablets to meet your required business needs.
The L10 Range offers three models:
- 6 foot drop-rated and IP65
- Multiple Intel® processors provide enough speed to meet performance standards for the next 3-5 years, within your current budget(Intel Pentium® or 8th Generation Core™-Series i5 or i7 with vPro™)
- A standard 500 nit or 1000 nit View Anywhere™ display for optimised indoor and outdoor viewing
- A generous number of I/O ports to stay connected to legacy and future technology systems (including standard RJ-45, two USB 3.0, and USB-Calong with optional True Serial and HDMI-in)
- Multiple security features (two Smart Card / CACreader options, Kensington Lock, TPM 2.0,integrated fingerprint reader)
- One accessory set that is compatible with all Xplore L10 rugged tablet configurations
Get Through Tasks Faster
We are giving you more CPU options than ever to guarantee the performance-driven Xplore L10 rugged tablet platform will be the right fit for your business applications and your budget, including three different 8th Generation Intel Core™-Series processors and an Intel Pentium®-series processor. Add a PCIe solid-state drive (SSD) for an extra speed boost. The Xplore L10 platform is also available with up to 16 GB RAM and 1 TB storage for the most data-intensive business applications.
Stay in Constant Touch
The L10 combines latest-generation NFC, Bluetooth® 4.2, 802.11 ac Wi-Fi, UBLOX GPS, and 4G LTE mobile broadband technologies to provide uninterrupted connectivity with colleagues, customers, and business systems as mobile workers transition between networks. Boost download speeds up to 600 Mbs and upload speeds up to 150 Mbs with the 4G LTE wireless card. Simultaneous MIMO WWAN, MIMO WLAN, and GPS pass-through antennas improve in-vehicle throughput.
Get a Clear View Anywhere
Each of the three 10.1” WUXGA 2k resolution display options comes standard with Gorilla Glass and auto-sensing glove / wet touch technology that supports uninterrupted productivity in any work environment, even direct sunlight and rainy conditions. The high performance active View Anywhere™ 1000nit display adds advanced pen capabilities in addition to 10 point touch capability.
The L10 Range offers three models:
XSLATE L10 Tablet
Lightweight for Easy Transport
Whether you opt for a high-speed 8th generation Intel® Core™-Series processor or more economical Intel Pentium® processor, your XSLATE L10 will deliver more than enough computing power. The optional 4G LTE card will give you an even greater boost if you need it, providing download speeds up to 600 Mbs and upload speeds up to 150 Mbs. This tablet will stay powered for up to 27 hours when you add the hot-swappable extended battery. Download datasheet
XPAD L10 Tablet
Hard Handle and Barcode Reader
The durable XPAD L10 features a balanced design with an ergonomic hard handle that makes it easy to carry and use when walking and working. The optional barcode reader is built into the handle to expedite data input and verification tasks. Download datasheet
XBOOK L10 Tablet
2-in-1 Laptop Replacement
The versatile XBOOK L10 2-in-1 rugged computer is the easiest and most cost-effective way to support workers who like the mobility of a well-connected tablet in the field and require a full-featured keyboard for data intensive tasks. Download datasheet