SOTI Report – A Defining Year: The State of Mobility 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic presented unforeseen challenges for businesses around the world.
SOTI’s 2021 global report, A Defining Year: The State of Mobility 2021, dives into the impact of enterprise mobility and reveals how organisations can position themselves at the forefront of the post-pandemic mobile revolution. Request a copy below.
What you’ll uncover in this report
- What enterprise leaders say their companies need to survive and thrive post-pandemic
- What percentage of organisations see a growth in sales simply by providing staff with mobile-enabled sales tools
- How much sales can increase for retailers who offer customers mobile point-of-sale devices
- How many companies are not preparing or planning for the next global emergency
- What percentage of customers would never shop with a retailer again after just two bad experiences
Please enter your details below to obtain a copy
Related Partner News
See Beyond Data with Intelligent Visibility into Distribution Centre Operations
Operational Intelligence is a centralised, cloud-based platform to manage the complete lifecycle, operational visibility and performance analysis of assets, people and tasks.
With embedded hardware sensors designed into Honeywell products, the solution continuously extracts performance data that is periodically sent to the cloud for analysis.
Bring The Ease Of Online Shopping To Your Physical Stores
Renovotec & Newland offer a wide range of retail solutions to meet your needs at every step of your retail and e-commerce journey.
From inventory management and order picking to checkout and loyalty programs, our solutions make your daily retail tasks faster, easier and more intuitive.
Explore Innovative Smart Glasses For Remote Assistance & Digital Workflows Instructions.
Pioneering binocular smart glasses that unlock the potential of augmented reality.
Experience the use of the Epson Moverio smart glasses for remote assistance and digital workflows instructions.