Get The Most Advanced Key-Based Mobile Computer From Datalogic
Meet the Skorpio X5
- Largest 4.3” high visibility display in its class
- High performance octa-core 2.2 GHz Qualcomm processor up to 4 GB RAM
- Android 10; validated as Android Enterprise Recommended for rugged devices
- Hand held and Pistol-grip form factor (field attachable handle) with 3 keyboard layouts to fit specific application and operational needs
- Fully rugged 1.8 m drop and IP65 rating
- Choice between Wireless Charging or Wired versions with dedicated docks
- Scan engine: 1D Imager, 2D Imager and Mid Range Imager
The new Skorpio X5 enables retail, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare companies to reach new levels of reliability and flexibility. This ultra-fast, high-performing key-based mobile computer has the largest multi-touch display in the Portable Data Terminal (PDT) market.
It delivers everything companies need to ensure the utmost productivity and to stand out in terms of effectiveness and efficiency. The Skorpio X5 features dominant computational CPU power and the latest generation of scan engines, specifically designed and developed by Datalogic, including a unique Mid-Range imager. With this rugged tool, workers can immediately read any barcode, in any condition, whether labels are damaged, scratched, visible or under a plastic wrap.
The Skorpio X5 is conceived for increased productivity and reduced error rates in operations, resulting in increased profitability. It delivers unmatched intuitiveness, user experience, stability, and security. The outstanding features of the Skorpio X5 are designed to fully satisfy all customers’ requests. The Skorpio X5 is more.
- Receiving, Putaway, Replenishment
- Picking / Order Fulfilment
- Forklift operations
- Truck loading/unloading
- Inventory, Returns and Baggage Management
- Receiving, Inventory and Putaway Management
- Picking and Shipping, Work Order Management
- Quality Control & Traceability, Kitting
- Planogram Compliance
- Technical Documentation / Schematics
- Price Check and Update
- Store Inventory, Store Replenishment
- Online Order Fulfilment, Workforce Management
- Receiving Goods in Store
- Retail Front- End (Mobile POS, Assisted Sales)
- Receiving and quality check
- Warehousing, Inventory Management, Order Fulfilment
- Returns Management, Shipment batch tracking
- Pharmacy applications
Related Partner News
New print engine promises smaller, faster, greener, more easily integrated solution for automatic labelling
To meet the growing demand for accurate, high-speed and easy to use industrial labelling systems, TSC Printronix Auto ID has just launched a popular-sized 4-inch version of its PEX-2000 Series print engine.
This powerful device promises to save time, money and resources in logistics operations, the pharmaceutical industry and manufacturing, especially food and drink.
See Beyond Data with Intelligent Visibility into Distribution Centre Operations
Operational Intelligence is a centralised, cloud-based platform to manage the complete lifecycle, operational visibility and performance analysis of assets, people and tasks.
With embedded hardware sensors designed into Honeywell products, the solution continuously extracts performance data that is periodically sent to the cloud for analysis.
Bring The Ease Of Online Shopping To Your Physical Stores
Renovotec & Newland offer a wide range of retail solutions to meet your needs at every step of your retail and e-commerce journey.
From inventory management and order picking to checkout and loyalty programs, our solutions make your daily retail tasks faster, easier and more intuitive.