Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is a concept whereby an organisation recognises that its business operations and processes may have an impact on social, economic and environmental issues outside of the workplace.
It also represents a commitment to ensuring and maintaining socially and environmentally responsible behaviour across an organisation.
The Renovotec Group seeks to sustain a business that is successful and respected in its ethical standing by our board of directors and stakeholders. These include employees, customers, investors, suppliers and the community. We embrace the role our business plays on a day-to-day basis in contributing to a better society and environment.
Our Commitment to Our People, Our Customers & Our Communities
- We are committed to providing our customers with an excellent level of service, expertise and support across all our projects and business operations.
- We will work in a committed and thorough manner, keeping safety, consistency, and the environment as our key priorities.
- We will support, train, and encourage our employees and supply chain to ensure we have a positive impact on the lives of the people we work with.
- We will keep the wider community engaged in our operations whilst ensuring their safety and trust is maintained.
- All our Group companies are aware that the running of our business will, in many ways, affect our places of work, the communities and the wider environments in which we operate. We believe that the way we run our business can and should make a positive difference in these areas, and we aim to ensure that continued efforts are made to achieve that.
Click here to download our latest Corporate Social Responsibility Policy to learn more about our wider CSR commitments and initiatives.