What’s New In Zebra’s TC21/TC26 Touch Mobile Computers?
More versatility, more power — still right-priced for small and big business
The TC21/TC26 set the bar for the level of features available in a value-tier device. Now, it’s raising that bar even higher with more features, more power and more versatility. There’s a faster processor option to maximise application performance. New accessories increase durability and expand use cases. And new software options and Mobility DNA tools increase workflow efficiency and deliver more value from your investment.
- More computing power
- Optional 2.2 GHz octa-core processor for maximum application performance and faster load times to improve efficiency throughout the day.
- 5 ft./1.5 m drop spec
- For more demanding environments, an optional protective boot increases the drop specification to 5 ft./1.5 m to concrete; boot is compatible with existing charging cradles.
- Digital wallet support
- With support for Apple VAS and Google Smart Tap, the TC21/TC26 can wirelessly read tickets, loyalty cards, gift cards, boarding passes and more stored in Apple or Google wallets on consumer smart phones(1).
- Mobile-driven workstation
- Drop the TC21/TC26 into the optional Workstation cradle to connect to a monitor, keyboard, mouse, printer and more; eliminate the need to purchase fixed workstations — lowering your equipment, management and energy costs(2).
- Process automation with OCR
- Wedge Effortlessly capture standardised data, such as information on license plates, container labels, serial numbers on parts and more (optional).
- Easy device tracking
- Easily track or find lost or missing devices; a full-scale, cloud based solution that gives teams visibility into device location and status (optional).
- Real-time Wi-Fi analysis
- Mobility DNA Wireless Insights makes it easy to monitor, troubleshoot and resolve Wi-Fi connection issues before users are impacted (optional).
- Zebra DNA Cloud
- Consolidated interface on the cloud makes it easy to deploy, configure and manage Mobility DNA tools and applications on your devices(3).
1. Apple VAS and Google Smart Tap available Q3 2022; select configurations only; contact your Renovotec sales representative for details
2. Workstation cradle available Q4 2022; supported on 4GB RAM configurations only
3. Zebra DNA Cloud available Q3 2022
Related Partner News
See Beyond Data with Intelligent Visibility into Distribution Centre Operations
Operational Intelligence is a centralised, cloud-based platform to manage the complete lifecycle, operational visibility and performance analysis of assets, people and tasks.
With embedded hardware sensors designed into Honeywell products, the solution continuously extracts performance data that is periodically sent to the cloud for analysis.
Bring The Ease Of Online Shopping To Your Physical Stores
Renovotec & Newland offer a wide range of retail solutions to meet your needs at every step of your retail and e-commerce journey.
From inventory management and order picking to checkout and loyalty programs, our solutions make your daily retail tasks faster, easier and more intuitive.
Explore Innovative Smart Glasses For Remote Assistance & Digital Workflows Instructions.
Pioneering binocular smart glasses that unlock the potential of augmented reality.
Experience the use of the Epson Moverio smart glasses for remote assistance and digital workflows instructions.