Brother Printers Are The Perfect Choice For Packing Tables
In a distribution centre, where downtime can be especially disruptive, you need technology that works in perfect harmony with your people. By pairing Brother’s reliable mono laser desktop printers with their professional 4 inch label printers, you can create a dependable, productive and effective warehouse packing bench solution.
Performance and durability you can rely on
The versatile TJ series industrial label printers uses high capacity thermal transfer ink ribbons for durable labelling and ultimate productivity.
Whilst the TD series desktop label printers, namely the TD4550 used in conjunction with Datalogic’s solution, integrate perfectly with packing bench solutions.
Key TD Printer Features:
- Direct thermal and thermal transfer print technology
- Label width: 19mm – 118mm
- Print speed up to 203mm/ sec
- Print resolution up to 300dpi
- Max. roll diameter: 127mm
- Ribbon capacity up to 300m
- USB, USB Host, Serial, LAN, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- RFID technology – Peeler and cutter for improved efficiency (optional)
- Platen roller and print heads for TD-4D available as accessories
Key TJ Printer Features:
- Various printer command languages supported, including ZPL2 emulation
- High capacity 450m ribbon to minimise downtime
- Durable metal construction to withstand tough production environments
- Fast print speeds up to 10ips (254mm/sec)
- LED indicators and touch panel displays available for a first-class user experience
- Connectivity as standard: USB, USB host, serial and ethernet. Wireless is optional
Key Solution Benefits
As the only brand that produces both these printer types, Brother has the unique expertise needed to offer the perfect packing station solution, delivering a range of fantastic benefits:
Compact, space-saving design that leaves you plenty of room to work
Scalability, with label cutters and external roll holders for label printers and expandable paper handling for document printers
Robust build that can handle the pace of the packing bench workstation
Flexible contract options, with the ability to add document printers to new or existing Managed Print Services or create hardware-as-a-service style subscriptions with Managed Label Services.
Seamless workflow integration with ZPL emulation as well as SAP and BarTender support
Multiple connectivity options including wired network, WLAN, USB and Bluetooth
Related Partner News
See Beyond Data with Intelligent Visibility into Distribution Centre Operations
Operational Intelligence is a centralised, cloud-based platform to manage the complete lifecycle, operational visibility and performance analysis of assets, people and tasks.
With embedded hardware sensors designed into Honeywell products, the solution continuously extracts performance data that is periodically sent to the cloud for analysis.
Bring The Ease Of Online Shopping To Your Physical Stores
Renovotec & Newland offer a wide range of retail solutions to meet your needs at every step of your retail and e-commerce journey.
From inventory management and order picking to checkout and loyalty programs, our solutions make your daily retail tasks faster, easier and more intuitive.
Explore Innovative Smart Glasses For Remote Assistance & Digital Workflows Instructions.
Pioneering binocular smart glasses that unlock the potential of augmented reality.
Experience the use of the Epson Moverio smart glasses for remote assistance and digital workflows instructions.