Smarter Wi-Fi Increases Operational Efficiency
It’s The Strongest Link In Your Supply Chain
For the hard-working people in the world’s most demanding industries, “good enough” networking isn’t good enough. They need networks that meet their organisation’s specific needs.
RUCKUS builds and delivers purpose-driven networks that perform in the tough environments of the industries we serve. Together with our trusted go-to-market partners, we empower our customers to deliver exceptional connectivity to the ever-growing number of devices on their network.
As warehouse environments have become increasingly more reliant on wireless devices and applications to operate, the need for fast, reliable Wi-Fi coverage is paramount.
- Ruckus ensure warehouse & logistic operators can save money, mitigate risk and drive increased productivity by converging their operational technology stacks.
- Ruckus enable warehouse and logistics sites to effectively utilise smart warehouse technologies. Driving increased productivity and the ability to meet the increasing demands within the industry.
- Ruckus provide increased visibility into the network operations driven by AI & ML, allowing organisations to significantly reduce network downtime.
Ruckus Delivers Top 10 Wi-Fi Musts For Warehousing
- Wi-Fi coverage everywhere – 2 to 4 times coverage improvement through integrated long-range, high-gain antenna arrays integrated within every Ruckus AP.
- Unparalleled client connectivity – Ruckus’ adaptive antenna technology has multiple antenna arrays allowing for complete connectivity.
- Consistent performance at range – Ruckus’ adaptive multi-antenna technology with client feedback ensures consistent, reliable, and fast connections to the end client.
- Remote management – Indoor and outdoor APs can be managed remotely as one through a single interface.
- No new cabling – Ruckus SmartMesh technology allows for easy meshing to endure coverage without laying new cabling in difficult to deploy environments.
- Flexible deployment options – Deploy APs as stand alone or with the controller; controllers can be onsite or offsite and managed remotely.
- Location Based Services (LBS) – Ruckus offers Smart Positioning Technology (SPoT) providing key location data, such as footfall traffic visualisation via heat-map by zone, floor, and venue.
- Easy to configure and deploy – For warehouses with limited IT resources, Ruckus’ graphical user interface is easy to use and understand.
- Simple security – With dynamic PSK, you can be assured of deploying a secure network without the need for extensive IT resources or security expertise.
- Client Network Enrolment – Ruckus Cloudpath provides secure BYOD/Guest network onboarding.
Related Partner News
See Beyond Data with Intelligent Visibility into Distribution Centre Operations
Operational Intelligence is a centralised, cloud-based platform to manage the complete lifecycle, operational visibility and performance analysis of assets, people and tasks.
With embedded hardware sensors designed into Honeywell products, the solution continuously extracts performance data that is periodically sent to the cloud for analysis.
Bring The Ease Of Online Shopping To Your Physical Stores
Renovotec & Newland offer a wide range of retail solutions to meet your needs at every step of your retail and e-commerce journey.
From inventory management and order picking to checkout and loyalty programs, our solutions make your daily retail tasks faster, easier and more intuitive.
Explore Innovative Smart Glasses For Remote Assistance & Digital Workflows Instructions.
Pioneering binocular smart glasses that unlock the potential of augmented reality.
Experience the use of the Epson Moverio smart glasses for remote assistance and digital workflows instructions.