Special Promotion On Honeywell CK65 Mobile Computers
Take Advantage Of Our Latest Discounts Until June 2022*
The CK65 is designed to maximise worker productivity & minimise Total Cost of Ownership.
The industry’s most advanced ultra-rugged mobile computer that’s ready for the toughest DC environments and the broadest range of workflows, is now available at a special discounted price* until June 2022.
The perfect blend of keypad and touchscreen, ergonomics and durability, the CK65 is light enough to be used all day yet durable enough to withstand the wear and tear of daily use. And with a 7,000 mAh extended smart battery, the CK65 is capable of up to 28 hours of continuous operation, so workers finding themselves with a dead battery in the middle of their shift will be a thing of the past.
Honeywell’s legacy of imaging innovation continues on the CK65 with the new FlexRange™ XLR imager. The FlexRange XLR is capable of scanning from 3 inches (7.6 cm) all the way out to 80 feet (24.3 m), at lightning fast speeds, and in a slim form factor. From picking to the pallet to the rack, from broad daylight to dark warehouse lighting, and even with damaged barcodes, the FlexRange XLR is perfect for any workflow.
Disinfectant Ready Housings – NEW!
Select models are also now available with disinfectant ready housings. These models can be cleaned regularly with a wide variety of cleaning solutions without damaging your product.
* Cold Storage & NI / ATEX models are also available.
Key Features & Benefits
- The Mobility Edge hardware platform and enterprise lifecycle tools drive an integrated, repeatable, scalable approach for accelerated and secure development, deployment, performance management, and lifecycle management.
- The CK65 device provides future proof investment protection with support for four Android generations, starting with Android 8 (O). Security updates are also available for up to two years after the last Google patch through Honeywell Sentinel.
- The large touchscreen, with five different alphanumeric and numeric keypad options, supports both legacy key centric and newer touch applications. Keypads allow input in extreme environments and optimise efficiency in all environments.
- Rugged construction withstands multiple 3 m (10 ft) drops to concrete across the temperature range and 3,000 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumbles. IP65 and IP68 ratings against dust and water spray.
- Unique FlexRange technology capable of short to long range scanning in a slim, rugged form factor.
* The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with Price Exception, Project Registration, Demo Discounts, or Performance Partner Program tier-based pricing. Honeywell’s decisions in respect to any and all aspects of the promotion will be final and binding.
Related Partner News
See Beyond Data with Intelligent Visibility into Distribution Centre Operations
Operational Intelligence is a centralised, cloud-based platform to manage the complete lifecycle, operational visibility and performance analysis of assets, people and tasks.
With embedded hardware sensors designed into Honeywell products, the solution continuously extracts performance data that is periodically sent to the cloud for analysis.
Bring The Ease Of Online Shopping To Your Physical Stores
Renovotec & Newland offer a wide range of retail solutions to meet your needs at every step of your retail and e-commerce journey.
From inventory management and order picking to checkout and loyalty programs, our solutions make your daily retail tasks faster, easier and more intuitive.
Explore Innovative Smart Glasses For Remote Assistance & Digital Workflows Instructions.
Pioneering binocular smart glasses that unlock the potential of augmented reality.
Experience the use of the Epson Moverio smart glasses for remote assistance and digital workflows instructions.