Introducing Zebra’s Most Powerful & Versatile Wearable Scanner — The RS6100
Zebra’s most powerful and versatile wearable scanner to date.
Small…practically weightless, rugged and ready to work everywhere, with extraordinary scanning range and performance… and an extraordinary feature set.
For use in a wide range of enterprise environments, including warehouses, distribution centres, manufacturing operations, route delivery and front and back of retail stores.
The RS6100 offers adaptive range scanning of both 1D and 2D barcodes, from a few inches (a few cm) to 40 feet (12 meters), and supports operation in freezers, down to -22oF (-30oC). The RS6100 connects via Bluetooth to all Zebra Bluetooth-enabled mobile computers, including WT6300, TC52, TC53, TC57, TC58, TC21, TC26, ET5x, L10 and VC8300 as well as consumer Bluetooth-enabled devices.
The RS6100 sets a new standard for rugged Bluetooth ring scanners.
Workers get lightweight comfort with a variety of mounting options, including one-finger triggers, a back of hand mount, the Enterprise Hand Mount, and a lanyard mount. The RS6100’s rugged design will withstand the demanding environments in the warehouse and manufacturing floor, including cold chain operations, and the RS6100 shares many accessories with the RS5100, including batteries, battery chargers and triggers.
- Scan near and far – Extraordinary scan-it-all scanning range— 2 in./5.08 cm to 40 ft./12.2 m.
- Power it every minute of every shift – With its removable and rechargeable battery, you never need to take the RS6100 out of service for charging.
- Superior cordless features – Just tap to pair—and confidently eliminate Bluetooth interference with your Wi-Fi network and devices with Wi-Fi Friendly Mode.
- Prevent the spread of germs – Give each worker their own personal trigger—the only part of the RS6100 that touches skin.
- Repair it on site in seconds – Remove and swap battery and trigger assemblies right on site, minimising trips to the service depot.
- Feather light – Small and practically weightless—just over 2 ounces and 2 cubic inches.
- Use it EVERYWHERE – Warehouse aisles, freezers and outdoors in sweltering heat, subzero cold, rain and snow.
- Rugged and ready for the toughest day – Triple-tested for durability: drop-tested to 6 ft./1.8 m tumble-tested— 1,000 1.64 ft./0.5 m tumbles, sealed to IP65—dust-tight, hose it down.
- Millions of trigger presses – Rated for millions of actuations instead of the typical few hundred thousand—less frequent replacement and lower TCO.
- Easy upgrade from the RS5100 – Many RS5100 accessories and mounts work with the RS6100 for a cost-effective upgrade.
Related Partner News
See Beyond Data with Intelligent Visibility into Distribution Centre Operations
Operational Intelligence is a centralised, cloud-based platform to manage the complete lifecycle, operational visibility and performance analysis of assets, people and tasks.
With embedded hardware sensors designed into Honeywell products, the solution continuously extracts performance data that is periodically sent to the cloud for analysis.
Bring The Ease Of Online Shopping To Your Physical Stores
Renovotec & Newland offer a wide range of retail solutions to meet your needs at every step of your retail and e-commerce journey.
From inventory management and order picking to checkout and loyalty programs, our solutions make your daily retail tasks faster, easier and more intuitive.
Explore Innovative Smart Glasses For Remote Assistance & Digital Workflows Instructions.
Pioneering binocular smart glasses that unlock the potential of augmented reality.
Experience the use of the Epson Moverio smart glasses for remote assistance and digital workflows instructions.