Many organisations continue to use manual inspection and documentation processes that are slow, inefficient and not fit for purpose.
When technicians are having to log and document their findings as part of a separate process to the initial inspection, the time required to complete a task in full becomes unnecessarily long.
Voice-directed technology offers the opportunity to transform maintenance checks and inspections with a true ‘hands-free, eyes-free’ solution. Rather than entering tasks onto paper documentation or manually entering them into a mobile computer, a technician can respond with voice prompts that automatically log your progress by speaking commands and verbally inputting data findings directly into your system via a headset with a microphone.
Voice-Directed Technology for Field Service & Inspections from Renovotec
Whether deployed within a manufacturing environment or in a field service capacity, voice enables you to optimise best practice processes and maximise the use of your operators and technicians. Organisations that integrate voice into their existing systems, processes and practices can leverage an array of powerful benefits, including:
- Streamlined documentation – Complete observations and findings-related documentation while performing the actual task, reducing the time needed per task.
- Improved safety – With a ‘Hands-Free, Eyes-Free’ practices at the point of inspection can be completed with stricter adherence to health & safety policies.
- Enhanced compliance – Support stricter adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs) and ensure standardised processes through consistent technician behaviour.
- Faster training & on-boarding – Train new technicians in a shorter period with easy-to-follow documentation for inspection processes.
- Process improvement – Enhance process and workflows using best-in-class processes and actionable operational insights.
- Greater technician retention – Empower your workforce by providing an intuitive solution that motivates and enables technicians to be more confident and effective.
Our ecosystem of technology partners includes many of the most trusted names in Voice-Directed Technology, including Honeywell.
Contact our experts today to learn more about the Voice-Directed Technologies for the Field Service & Inspections that power our end-to-end AIDC technology solutions.