Which Zebra Rugged Tablet Is Best For You?
Tough. Tailored. Powered to Perform.
Find the right tablets for your industry, environment and workflows. With tough tablets that can be tailored to your business needs, you can empower your team to perform at their highest levels with the device that is perfectly customised for them.
Put Zebra’s unmatched portfolio of rugged tablets to work for you.
Your job is demanding. You’re on the go–on the plant floor, in and out of vehicles, serving the public, at job sites and everywhere in between. Do your best work, no matter the conditions, with Zebra at your side.
- Get one solution partner for all your devices and software needs
- Make heightened security convenient with Mobility DNA
- Ultra-rugged design for the most demanding environments
- Powered by Windows 10 or Android
- Access superior service with Zebra OneCare
- Run large programs and applications all at once*
- Pass-through antennas support options
- Customise for your purpose and mix and match accessories
- C1/D2 models
- Certified AT&T FirstNet Ready and Verizon PNTM
- Choose from multiple CPUs
- Select your RAM and storage
- Extend your lifecycle with LifeGuardTM for Android**
- Pick your screen size and type
- Add scanning and RFID capabilities
- Connect everything, with up to 15 jacks, ports, connectors, readers and radios on one tablet
- Long-lasting battery power and hot-swap options
- Integrate your way at your own pace
- Fast Wi-Fi and cellular connections
*Using Microsoft Windows 10
**Available on Android models only
Expert Analysis and Industry Insights for the Connected Store and Warehouse of the Future
Technology plays a vital role in any industry setting.
From the fast-moving nature of a warehouse environment to the competitive world of the retail supply chain, the right innovations deployed with the right solution can have a profound effect on a company’s success.
Keep Your Zebra Printers Printing With SOTI Connect Print Management Solution
Your customers operate in complex environments and distributed operations.
They’re constantly moving, and they leverage mobile technology to help them do their jobs.
‘Take Five’ To Focus On In-Store Operational Efficiency
Economic uncertainty and changing priorities in consumer spending mean markets like retail, hospitality and entertainment are all at risk.
Some four out of five (81%*) UK consumers claimed to be reassessing their spend with retail brands this year.